Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saturday Evenening

Hello again, I wanted to show you one of my favorite places to go, because of time I don't go that often, but this is a place where you can buy and play with cards, the name of the game is Magic. But the real reason why I go there is because of the people that go there, they are all good friends of mine, and we usually talk about nonsense, but it's fun, the good thing about these people is that we can spend years without calling or going out, the friendship remains, and every time we manage to get together, it's like if we had seen each other yesterday. There is always a nice environment here.

 I took this picture after we had been beaten in the game of cards :P no hard feelings though :D

 This is the counter, they have a lot of products and junk food, amazingly it doesn't last long cause everybody here loves to eat junk food and drink sodas...... smoking and drinking alcohol is also done on occasions :)
Again a photo of my friends but with me in it, we are still missing a lot of people, it was weird cause you can usually find 20 to 30 people here :D
That's it, tomorrow I have to go to a camping thing with the students since it's their last year :) I will take some photos and share with you what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment