Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Good Morning

Hello everyone, it is 7:30 in the morning, and I am in the class waiting for the meeting to start. I took my camera today to take some pictures of my town, and share a a bit more :) I hope you like the pictures and if you have questions about it don't hesitate to ask. 

This is the view I have when I am walking to school, from this point, I have to walk 2 more blocks. It's really foggy near the mountains, and you can barely see the volcano we have here, I will try to take a better photo later. The name of the volcano is Santa Maria, it's not active right now, but it has a smaller volcano next to it called Santiaguito, which is active, but it's ok it's safe :P

This is a photo I took of the theater in Quetzaltenango. People here love to go to the theater when they are presenting comedies, and once a year we usually have a Jazz festival, so different countries come here to show their jazz, people love jazz and the tickets run out fast. 
This place is also used to host the election of Miss Quetzaltenango, it's a comfortable place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment