Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Reporting for Duty

Well I am back in Guatemala, I started working yesterday, it was interesting to come back again and to see my friends, I missed them, but I am missing my family back in Boone a lot. I am helping in the classes now, not teaching yet :) I believe that after the trip I had and the people that I met, I am a different person, I don't think the same way and I have different goals.

At night I feel really sad, so I go outside and look at the sky, I imagine that no matter where my Boone family is the sky will always be the same, and for a couple of minutes I can feel them all next to me, it gives me comfort and peace.

I want to thank them all for being part of my life and for showing me a great time, I will miss them all and I hope that in time we will meet again and share once again as a big family :)

sorry I haven't taken any pictures now, but I will take some of my school and of my town, that way you can share a bit of my city.

Best wishes to all. :)

1 comment:

  1. Do you know that I've been doing exactly the same and thinking the same thing. Our night and day might be at different times but I still feel you close by when I look at the night sky and stars.
    I was just planning to ask you to take pictures of your city and everyday things. I've been to your city in GoogleEarth but they don't have the 3D view of it yet. But there are mountains and not very high buildings there, right? I'd love to visit you one day. Te extraño!

    ReplyDelete