Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Classes

Today was an interesting day :) I taught a part of Fox in Socks to the students. They liked it, and I liked teaching it too. I didn't have any flashcards that could represent it so I had to make mine :) they are not perfect but I tried :P

 Drawings I made :D I am not an artist but the kids didn't mind

:D the poodle I did looks really bad, I have no idea on how to draw, every time I tried, I didn't like my drawings so I never practiced. but the good thing is that the kids tried saying the tongue twister and that they had fun doing it. Here is the part I taught:


What do you know about tweetle beetles?  Well...

When tweetle beetles fight,
it's called a tweetle beetle battle.

And when they battle in a puddle,
it's a tweetle beetle puddle battle.

AND when tweetle beetles battle with paddles in a puddle,
they call it a tweetle beetle puddle paddle battle.

AND...

When beetles battle beetles in a puddle paddle battle
and the beetle battle puddle is a puddle in a bottle...
...they call this a tweetle beetle bottle puddle paddle battle muddle.

AND...

When beetles fight these battles in a bottle with their paddles
and the bottle's on a poodle and the poodle's eating noodles...
...they call this a muddle puddle tweetle poodle beetle noodle
bottle paddle battle.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you liked the Fox in Sox book. It's my favourite too! And the drawings are just great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pablo, you underestimate yourself! You haven't seen my drawings...lol.. Disastrous, but my students remember them because they are so awful that they stay in their memory forever...lol Well, they learn and that's what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete