Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Last Day at WHS :(

Well these days have been interesting yesterday we had a forum and the five of us had to talk about our countries and our educational system, and to answer some of the questions the students asked; I liked it they didn't just ask me about education but they also asked me about the hobbies students had and about the things I liked it was really nice, one of the students asked me if I knew who Justin Bieber was, and I answered: "Unfortunately I do" and everybody laughed and some girls were not happy with my answer :) but I was being honest hahaha. All of my friends had almost the same type of questions and we got some pictures taken. I will miss this place so much, the students are really nice and they are very talented, the teachers are friendly and they face the same kind of problems we do, isn't it amazing.

In the afternoon we got to the hotel but then they picked us up to watch a played by WHS it was great, I was so amazed on how the students performed, they are very talented and I wish them the best on their competition and with their lives, to all of them.

 This Photo was for the forum we had and you can see Robin there, she is fun.
 These are some pictures about the play, they had love stories inside a bigger story, the people in the play had to act and also move the objects on the stage to continue with the different stories.

 I will try to explain the stories but I can't promise anything, on this scene the couple was sitting next to each other and the boy said that they were not sitting next to each other because she was on the wrong side, so she had to go around the world to really be next to him.


 On this story the girl goes to this house where she could see the northern lights, and she tells the guy that she had a broken heart (she had it in a bag), the boy told him that he loved her and that he would help her fix her heart.

On this story the man was in love with a girl but she left him, so he had a tattoo that was supposed to say vilan 


In this story He forgot their anniversary. Ouch!

They are very talented and they will get far.
Today I gave my classes, and the kids sang the song which was good.


No comments:

Post a Comment