Sunday, November 6, 2011

What a great day!!!

I am here sitting in the "living room" of the hotel. I had a great time yesterday. We went to Sara's House it was beautiful, her house is up a mountain in a quiet and relaxing place. We had dinner there, Aida, Margaret, and Tea cooked some dishes from their country. Aida prepared Carbonara, it was delicious. Margaret prepared potato pancakes, which were my favorite. Tea prepared a dessert from Estonia, I don't know its name but it was delicious, and Sara had chili which was also really good.

In the morning a lot of people were weighting their luggage, and those who discovered that they still had a lot of space went shopping to fill it up a bit more :)

 This is the view from the balcony at Sara's house.

 As you can see there were a lot of people at the house, one big family :)

The house is up the mountain and there aren't a lot of houses nearby, a great place to relax.

I took this picture to show the difference between the trees, when we got here to Boone the trees were still green and as the days passed by they got yellow orange and red and finally they lost all of their leaves. The landscape changes a lot in these days.

This is me experimenting with the camera, I am not really good at taking pictures but I will keep trying.

  Everybody in the kitchen preparing food and tasting. I was full after this :D

I got up today with a big smile and really happy to be here. Yesterday I had to go to bed early because I had a headache, but today I am feeling like if I had had 100 power-naps, so my mood is good and I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment