Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Work >:(

Well I am working as a substitute teacher, if someone doesn't come then I have to give the class :) I am ok with it, one of the teachers was feeling sick so it Me to the rescue!!! I gave classes to little kids, I had forgotten what it was to teach :) then it was recess and now I am in a class writing my blog, luckily she doesn't need my help :)
so I can keep doing this for a bit more.

As promised here are some pictures of my school, sorry about the quality but I took the Picture with my Nintendo 3ds :P

 This is our teachers' lounge it's small for the number of teachers working here but it's ok, this is were we make jokes and talk about serious things once in a while, most of the time we just laugh.

 This is the hall the lockers are out, I couldn't show you a class because they were all occupied but I will try to do it later :)

 This is our patio, it's very small and when the kids are not playing there it is really quiet, in the mornings you can see the birds looking for food on the ground, and you can hear them sing too.

This is the other Hall, as you can see it is small, but school will move to a different place, I don't know exactly where but as soon as I know I will let you know. It's a small place but the people working here are very nice and friendly, I wish you could all meet them.

1 comment:

  1. Your school is so different from ours... I'll get some pictures of it soon :)
    Thanks for sharing your pics!

    ReplyDelete