Sunday, April 29, 2012

Circus Time

Today was a nice day, we went to the circus :) it was my daughter's first visit to the circus, and I was so happy to see her face with the whole show.

My daughter got up really early today, and she wanted to go to the movies, and because she has been doing well in school and she has been behaving, we decided to go, but when we got to the movie theater  there were no kid's movies, so we went for lunch to Mc, while we were walking my daughter changed her mind and decided that she wanted to go to the circus, so we said ok, but we had to go back home to leave some stuff, and ever since we got there, she was just saying how much she wanted to go to the circus and that we should hurry or we would be late :) so we left early and got there on time, there were a lot of people, this was the last day the circus was going to be in town, so the ticket was cheap, it was Q.10.00. My daughter was so happy and she was entertained the whole time, every time the acts began she would open her eyes and pay a lot of attention to what the people where doing in the show, after the show I asked her what her favorite act had been, and she told me that she liked the tigers :) so it was a great day, cause I saw my daughter have fun.

But that is it for today, I wish you all a great week. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment