Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Got Scolded

Well it was an interesting day today, yesterday I went to sleep at 3:00 in the morning because I had to do my laundry :) so in the morning I woke up really late and I was unable to have breakfast :( and I arrived late to class 10 min late, but then the rest of the day was great I had a great time with my friends here in the US. We went shopping to Walmart and we got some ingredients to prepare sandwiches and I got a big box of beer for the rest of the week :D, oh! and well the reason of the title for this blog is because I have a very good friend who I appreciate a lot, and she scolded me for not using my punctuation marks and capital letters, so that is why I am trying to use them a bit more :D well that's it, today was a normal day, I had breakfast and I caught the bus just in time, we came and had classes, I learned new things and got some new ideas, probably the best thing of this day was that I felt really good being next to people that I love and appreciate and to keep learning from different cultures and seeing the similarities and differences that we all have.

No comments:

Post a Comment