Friday, October 21, 2011

I want to Sundance in these cloudy and cold days

Yesterday was Estonia's Read out-loud day and we got together with a lot of friends, we looked for some poems and we had to read them in our own language, it was a very nice experience, I really enjoyed listening to the different languages and the accents people have, I felt bad because I couldn't find a good poem to read a poem that could be meaningful, but this experience taught me that I should start reading more and that I should investigate more about the different artist we have.
This trip has taught me so many things and has open my eyes to a whole different perspective about life. We also went shopping yesterday and even though I am not a big fan of shopping I had a great time, I went out of the store while I waited and I took some pictures from Boone Mall.

I took this photo because I liked the way the house looked up on the hill surrounded by trees.
I love the town the place is really quiet and calm and the surroundings are beautiful.

I wanted to show in this picture the colors you can see on the mountains, they are really beautiful, unfortunately the light was not the right one.

I had heard of this book on some shows and when I saw it in the book store I knew I had to take a picture.

well that's it for today if I take more pictures then I will upload them as soon as possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment