Saturday, October 22, 2011

With a beautiful phone call to start the day

Well today was great and at the same time tiring, we went to a Homecoming event where all the ex-students come back, the day started with a parade, the topic was Rock the World and the people here had some floats decorated with flags and they played some music, some actually took the instruments with them on the floats, they also threw a lot of candy and it was so sweet to see this little girl probably 2 or 3 picking them up every time she had a chance, sooo sweeeeeet

We went to this really cool rock shop and I saw a couple of things that I would like to buy, specially because I think that I can be recognized anywhere since I am using always the same clothes :) and I am worried cause I think that I am not fashionable enough :D, it was actually an example of what power of mind is because I was thinking about getting some T-shirts and when we got to the stadium I got 2 for free, how cool is that!!!, near the stadium there were a lot of tents and they had information for the students but they also had food which was a good thing, I got up late and couldn't have breakfast, the food was great, and I saw my Host family for next weekend, they are so nice and very polite, I will have a great time with them, they asked me if I wanted to do something while I was with them and I took the liberty of asking them to take me with them on trick or treating :)

  As you can see there were a lot of people there.

Then we went back to the hotel because I had left my camera and a friend had forgotten her ticket for the game :D
The game was great a lot of people attended, even though I didn't understand the rules I had a great time, it was interesting because before the game started there was a fight, don't know about what, but it ended and people kept on watching the game, our team won!!!!! 35 to 10 the other team was smashed :)

  This was after the game ended, they played their victory song and that was it, now I am going to bed cause it is late and I have a Hiking trip tomorrow so good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment